On the 30th November begins an important event in the field of German studies and German language - XV Congress of the Russian Union of German studies. The event will gather the most famous Russian and foreign specialists in German studies.
The congress will take place in the University of Saint – Petersburg.
- Member of Academy of Science Ludmila Alekseevna Vezbitzkaja, President of University of Saint – Petersburg
- Doktor Eltje Aderhold, General consul of Germany in Saint – Petersburg
- Doktor Peter Hiller, a representative of German Academic Exchange Service in Moscow
- Magister Simon Mraz, Director of Austrian cultural forum (Moscow)
- Doktor Gunter Hasenkamp, Direktor ot Goethe – Institute in Saint – Petersburg
- Michel Andre Faietta, General consul of Switzerland in Saint – Petersburg
- Prof. Doctor of philogical science Lubov Arkadievna Nefedova President of the Russian Union of German studies.